[mod_python] Re: more callable__auth__

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Feb 23 18:31:26 EST 2006

Still generally prefer it to be on the mailing list as other people can
learn from it and it is in the mailing list archive as well, so people
down the track may find it as well and it may solve a problem for
them also.

One more question. What URLs are you using to access the resources
so I can relate that properly to the Apache configuration and the
published functions in the file?

Graham

Robert Thomas Davis wrote ..