[mod_python] Re: Mike's psp upload

Mike Looijmans nlv11281 at natlab.research.philips.com
Wed Feb 22 02:14:50 EST 2006

In fact, it's a new feature that does not work 'as advertised'. Since
nobady was actively using it back then, it never occured.

What COULD be possible with the callback is things like unzipping files
while they are uploaded, without temp files. But this will never work
with the current code, which only allows a make_file callback that
creates "real" file objects (not file-like objects like Zipfile or Tarfile)

I've tried the patch I made for util.py and it works just as fine on
3.2.8 as it did on the previous releases.

Mike Looijmans
Philips Natlab / Topic Automation