[mod_python] Apache crashing

Dan Eloff dan.eloff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 13:42:54 EST 2006

I've been debugging a major overhaul to my handler, and this has required
constant restarting of apache.

That's fine, I set up a hot key to do that. The only problem is it crashes
every time it shuts down (I explained the issue in an earlier message)
Graham said that it probably has something to do with calling PyFinalize()
in an bad place (may not be his exact words...)

Has this been resolved with the latest mod_python? If not how can I help fix
it? I just can't stand sitting through anymore of these crashes, I've got to
do something.

Thanks,
-Dan