[mod_python] Mod_python 3.2.7 on RedHat Enterprise 3

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas at lehuen.com
Wed Feb 15 12:01:38 EST 2006

The apr_table_compress was added to APR 0.9.4 which was released
around the 22/06/2003. Since Apache 2.0.46 was released on 28/05/2003,
it cannot integrate this function. Upgrading to Apache 2.0.47
(released on 10/07/2003) at least should fix the problem. Of course,
upgrading to Apache 2.0.55 is better.

This means we should add some warning that mod_python 3.2.7 only
supports Apache 2.0.47 and later versions.

Regards,
Nicolas