[mod_python] How to create package structure?

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Fri Feb 3 05:47:03 EST 2006

On 03/02/2006, at 9:15 PM, python eager wrote:

> Hi
>    In the python program how to create package structure. i am trying
> but it gives error. please give one example of structure. This will be
> very help ful for my project.
>
> Please help me
>
> Bye
> Thank you
> Python Eager

Sorry to be quite blunt, but how many times do we have to tell you that
this mailing list is not for general Python programming questions, or
even questions about database programming? For such general questions,
you should be posting to the comp.lang.python newsgroup. You can do this
via your web browser at:

   http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python?hl=en

Reminding you again, this mailing list is for questions related to
mod_python, the embedded Python module for Apache, nothing else.

Now, I shouldn't keep answering you as it just seems to keep encouraging
you to ask more off topic questions, but have you tried looking at the
documentation on the main Python web site:

   http://www.python.org

If you type in "packages" to the search box on that site, one of the
top links will give you want you need.

   http://www.python.org/doc/essays/packages.html

Once again, I also suggest you read:

Especially pay attention to the section:

   http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#forum