[mod_python] ANNOUNCE: Mod_python 3.3.0b (Beta)

Martijn Moeling martijn at xs4us.nu
Fri Dec 29 08:19:55 EST 2006

I have been testing with this version for some time no
And as far as I can see this version is the most stable,
reliable and memory leak free version of mod_python I have
seen so far.

The new importer makes development much better since you do not have to
restart Apache for every module change. I suggest everybody starts using
this on their development systems, I took it in production yesterday

Martijn