[mod_python] Input filter

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue Dec 26 05:17:11 EST 2006

On 26/12/2006, at 9:03 PM, export at hope.cz wrote:

> Can anyone give me an example of an Input filter?
> I would like to check if a  file being uploaded is large and if so,
> I would like to write the file
> directly on hard disk not to memory.

Did you look at Tramline as I suggested the last time you asked about
file uploads?

Tramline is an input filter and also seeks to solve the problem of how
to handle large file uploads.

The URL for Tramline is:

   http://www.infrae.com/download/tramline

Just because Tramline is intended more for cases where Apache is
front ending a backend application doesn't mean it isn't a valid example
of input filters, you would just need to adapt the ideas to your needs.