[mod_python] request object and forms - newbie question

Ben Barker benjamin.barker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 16:08:11 EST 2006

Hi,

I have just started using mod_python PSP. I have a couple of questions:

Firstly, I am trying to upload things from a form and then capture
those variables, either through GET or POST.

I have been looking for some examples of info on how to upload
variables, and also how to upload and save files, but have been making
slow progress. I know I have to use toe request object, but am not
getting anywhere fast. Any advice on a good source for a basic
tutorial?

Secondly, I have noticed there are many PSP packages out there as well
as that bundled with mod_python, such as spyce. This may not be the
place to get an unbiased oppinion, but what do people think of the
pros/cons of all these choices?

Cheers,

Ben