[mod_python] Cannot install , Need help

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas at lehuen.com
Thu Aug 31 06:23:10 EDT 2006

I must confess I'm at a loss, if you did all the checks you've written.

One last possible problem may be that your Apache binary distribution is not
built with the same MSVC version as the one I've used to build the binaries.
Do you use the stock binary distribution of both Apache and mod_python, or
have you tried to build one of the two yourself ?

What user account is your Apache running under ?

Regards,
Nicolas