[mod_python] PythonAutoReload problem?

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Tue Aug 22 19:13:44 EDT 2006

=?us-ascii?Q?viktor=20vraniak?= wrote ..
> hallo
>
> i am using mod_python, for a short time.
> i found out that if i made some changes in script sometimes changes doesn't
> show, i see only old version of script...
>
> is there any problem with PythonAutoReload directive?
> in my httpd.conf i have it explicitly set to "On"
>
> my httpd.conf:
> SetHandler mod_python
> PythonHandler mod_python.publisher
> PythonEnablePdb Off
> PythonDebug On
> PythonOption session "DbmSession"
> PythonAutoReload On
>
> mod_python version 3.2.10
> apache version 2.0.58
>
> thanks for any answer

There are known issues with module importing in the version you are using.
See:

  http://www.dscpl.com.au/articles/modpython-003.html

The bulk of the problems are addressed in 3.3, which at this point you can
only get by using the development version of 3.3 out of the subversion
repository.