[mod_python] Windows Installation

Faizan Tayyab faizantayyab at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 21:15:16 EDT 2006

Hi All,

 I have installed Apache HTTP Server 2.2.3 on my local
machine running windows XP. It is working fine. Then i
have installed mod_python 3.2.10 for windows
installation from
http://www.lehuen.com/nicolas/download.

After that i altered the apache config file adding
LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

i can see the mod_python module in the Apache2.2
/module, but when i try to run the Apache services
again it says it cannot locate (find) the mod_python
module.

If i remove the above added LoadModule line in the
config the Apache web services run as normal.

What am i doing wrong???