RES: [mod_python] Configuring Apache Server With Mod Python

Jorey Bump list at joreybump.com
Fri Apr 28 13:38:21 EDT 2006

Alejandro Michelin Salomon ( Adinet ) wrote:

> I try this configuration, on localhost/mptest.py
>
> HTTP 404 Page not found
>
> But i checks, an de mptest.py i in localhost root

Publisher requires a different approach, and will return a 404 error if
you don't point to a function within your published module, even though
the file is present. Your mptest.py is unlikely to be compatible.

Your original problem was a simple configuration error. Fix that, then
read the documentation carefully before moving on to Publisher.