[mod_python] PythonPath without application path

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Fri Apr 28 08:58:29 EDT 2006

Setting PythonPath stops mod_python from looking in the directory
the directive is defined for. Thus, when you set PythonPath, also
add into it the directory the handler is in.

The new importer being developed for mod_python 3.3 will solve
this problem and many others. You may want to read:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/articles/modpython-003.html

so you are aware of various other issues that exist as well.

Graham