[mod_python] Problem with configure

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Fri Apr 21 20:53:55 EDT 2006

Don't remove the parenthesis in configure. Find the one line of the
form:

   MP_VERSION=`echo $MP_VERSION | sed s/\\"//g`

in "configure" and change it to:

   MP_VERSION=`echo $MP_VERSION | sed 's/["]//g'`

Much like you would have done in configure.in.

Note that configure is generated from configure.in only by developers
before release is made.

Graham