[mod_python] mod_python + apache + winxp => could not importmod_python.apache

Lee Brown administrator at leebrown.org
Wed Apr 12 07:48:18 EDT 2006

Greetings!

I think it actually IS relevant.  I've gone back and looked over the code
samples from this thread, and if Berco is using the as-distrubuted Windows
binaries for Apache, Python, and Mod Python then his setup ought to be
working fine.  I suspect that there may be a users/groups/permissions issue.

FWIW, on my XP setup I created a special user for the Apache service to run
as, and then specifically granted permissions for that user on all the
resources it needs to access.

Best Regards,
Lee E. Brown
(administrator at leebrown.org)