[mod_python] Mod Python problems

gOLeM aditya.vrr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 18:08:17 EDT 2006

finally fixed this problem, but now am facing another problem :(

i've configured the httpd.conf for the publisher module.
When i access http://localhost/psp_site/ i get the source code of index.py
whereas when i access http://localhost/psp_site/index.py i am actually
getting the html page.
any help on what i might be doing wrong would be of great help :)