[mod_python] Mod Python problems

gOLeM aditya.vrr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 16:22:06 EDT 2006

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mptest"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
287, in HandlerDispatch
    log=debug)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.2/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
461, in import_module
    f, p, d = imp.find_module(parts[i], path)

ImportError: No module named mptest

do i have to set any path?
I am using the global apache configuration file /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
added the following lines to it
------------------------------------
AddHandler python-program .py
PythonHandler mptest
PythonDebug On
------------------------------------
mptest.py
from mod_python import apache

def handler(req):
    req.content_type = 'text/plain'
    req.send_http_header()
    req.write('mptest.py\n')
    return apache.OK

using the latest version of mod-python, working on fedora core 1 with
apache 2.0.4

--
The Purpose of Life is a life of purpose -- Leider, Richard
Quitters never win and Winners never quit   -- Napolean Hill