[mod_python] psp and mod_deflateconflict?

Steve Bergman steve at rueb.com
Thu Sep 15 10:06:53 EDT 2005

I have run into a problem which seems to be specific to psp.  I do not
see it using publisher.  When I turn on mod_deflate, I get  a couple of
unicode characters, (1f , 08) separated by something that looks like a
comma, either at the top or bottom of the page.

I am running fedora core 4, with the included mod_deflate and
mod_python.  Apache httpd is 2.0.54.  Has anyone else seen this, or is
anyone successfully using psp and mod_deflate together?

Thank you for any info,
Steve Bergman