[mod_python] Writing modules in Python

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Wed Sep 14 22:02:50 EDT 2005

This sort of conversion or data manipulation should be achievable
within the context of mod_python. You aren't though strictly going
to be producing an "Apache module", but simply a mod_python content
handler.

If you have other questions later, by all means send them to the
mod_python mailing list.

Graham

On 10/09/2005, at 10:25 AM, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:

> Hi Graham,
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> One of my projects requires me to extract some information from an
> OpenOffice document and place it on a page. I am looking at going a
> step forward and I wish to have an Apache module that can handle the
> OpenOffice document so I can produce a more generic piece of software
> to handle these OO documents.
>
> Looking forward to your suggestions and once again thanks for your
> time.
>
> Devraj
>
> Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>> On 08/09/2005, at 11:50 PM, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I am a newbie to mod_python (I have programmed in Python before) and
>>> having trouble understanding if using mod_python or one of the
>>> related
>>> projectes (such as mod_snake which seems to be dea) I can actually