[mod_python] Looking for ClearSilver tips

jamestmcneill-python at yahoo.co.uk jamestmcneill-python at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 5 10:32:53 EDT 2005

Thanks Julien, that was right on the money. It looks like I was doing
plenty more than 5 dumb things the way I was going! Anyway, looking
through your code gave me what I needed to come up with the following
minimal example, which may by useful to other treading this path:

import neo_cgi ; neo_cgi.update()
import neo_util
import neo_cs

from mod_python import apache

def handler(req):
    pagehdf = neo_util.HDF()
    pagehdf.setValue('hdf.loadpaths.0', "C:\Program Files\Apache
    cs = neo_cs.CS(pagehdf)
    return apache.OK

--- Julien Cigar <mage at mordor.ath.cx> wrote:

. . .

> I hope that that will be useful for you ...
> Regards,
> Julien

+   If you've got a good excuse - don't use it   +