[mod_python] Unable to import modules in subdirs

Brandon N woodsman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:58:47 EDT 2005

Thanks a lot, that helped considerably. I'm not sure why but from an example
I had come across I though mod_python handled things a little differently
than I was used to.

One last (multi-part) question. I'm going to be using some php for a while,
so I've specified /py as the directory to point python requests to.

A) Is it requestHandler's job to determine which file was requested and
respond accordingly (via the request's .filename?) with a switch construct
or equivalent?

B) How does one route /py/*/ etc requests to the same handler? Or should one
register a handler for each particular subdirectory?

Thanks again for your help.