[mod_python] PyThreadState_Delete: tstate is still current

Peter Sanchez petersanchez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 14:38:10 EDT 2005

Sorry for the late reply, got busy yesterday.

I did as you suggested, and it errors when trying to start apache (unable to
load mod_python.so), so it has to be the right module.

So, now I put it back to the 3.1.4 version again, and I thought the entire
pages were loading, but when I load pages with a lot more data, I realize
that they aren't loading in whole. So I am still trying to figure out why it
is crashing.

Is there any way to trace the mod_python process, not sure if this would
even help.

Thanks guys,

 Peter