[mod_python] python server pages

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Wed Oct 12 12:46:50 EDT 2005

I am wondering 2 things. How many are using modpython for python
server pages. Putting code in line with html seems to strong a
paradigm for people to break out of.

second. I am wondering who is using modpython as a fast way to run
python they would normally use as a cgi handler.

The more time I spend looking at the faq and docs at the web site the
more confused I become. So I am hoping for some simple examples.

I know modpython is used as a templating system by many, but I'm not
sure I want to use it in that manner... I'm still thinking cgi or
inline code like asp or php.

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257