[mod_python] PyThreadState_Delete: tstate is still current

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Oct 10 22:34:34 EDT 2005

Is there any chance you can install mod_python 3.3.2b from source
code. This would save us from chasing a problem that may already
be fixed in newer version.

The source code can be found by following links on mod_python
web site at "www.modpython.org".

Will wait until you can try this before offering suggestions.

Graham

Peter Sanchez wrote ..