[mod_python] Mod_python and Ajax

Lee Brown administrator at leebrown.org
Sat Oct 8 16:00:16 EDT 2005

Greetings!

I've become interested in playing around with Ajax; one, just so I'll know
what all the buzz is about and two, with mature client-side code available
like MochiKit and Richo it looks like a cool and painless way to really
spiff up an xml-driven web site.

I know there are full-blown frameworks out there like Myghty that are based
on AJAX, but I'd like to piddle around with it at a lower level to see how
well it plays with mod_python.  Has anyone out there played around with it?
Has anyone seen a simple little test handler I could muck about with?

Best Regards,
Lee E. Brown
(leebrown at leebrown.org)