[mod_python] greetings and configuration issue

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Oct 6 18:19:54 EDT 2005

Haven't properly sat down and tried to work through the emails on this
yet, but as to setting up a basic mptest.py example, you might also
read:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/articles/modpython-001.html

This may give you a bit more insight into what certain things are for
and how to sort out problems.

As Nicolas said, a basic handler and mod_python.publisher are different
things and you seem to be confusing the two at this point.

More later.

Graham