[mod_python] Session Pickling Error II - 3.2.2b

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 03:42:18 EDT 2005

OK now I understand, I thought your message and the second one were from the
same person :).

A lot of what has been said applies to you : it looks like the objects you
store in the session sometimes reference a function which is not picklable.
So try to work around this by storing a real boolean value instead of
PgBoolean.

The real curious thing is that your problem is intermittent, though. I don't
know enough about PsycoPG to tell if this is normal or not.

Regards,
Nicolas