[mod_python] Session Pickling Error II - 3.2.2b

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:23:16 EDT 2005

OK, I get it. So either we revert back to the sys.modules hell that we had
in 3.1, or we just say that "pickling functions or classes that are defined
in published module is not supported".

This means that our good friend Gator Aide (what a fun pseudo) could solve
his problem by defining the functions and classes he wants to pickle in a
separate module, reachable from the Python path, and imported in the
published module as a default module.

Regards,
Nicolas