[mod_python] Session Pickling Error II - 3.2.2b

GATOR AIDE gator_aide2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 00:53:53 EDT 2005

After updating mod_python 3.1.4 to 3.2.2b I am getting
an error:

PythonHandler mod_python.publisher: TypeError: can't
pickle function objects

I am storing a function in the session and calling
session.save(). (Which is when the error is raised.)

Using mod_python 3.1.4 the code works just fine but
after the update I am now seeing this error.

The code simply stores a dictionary and few function
callbacks in the session and loops through several
functions until it is done processing.

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem? I
running centos 2.4.21-27.0.4.ELsmp on a x86_64
platform. Python 2.4.2 (same error w/2.4.1). Apache

I wasn't sure if this is the right place to post this,
so I apologize if I should have posted the question