[mod_python] Trying to greet the world -trouble getting the .py &/or .psp files to function

Justin Olmanson audiotap77004 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:31:16 EST 2005

Hi,

I've just started work on a new project and thought that python might be
better for it than php... to that end I've started reading up on it and
mod_python. In the spirit of learning by doing I've attempted to try out
Gregory Trubetskoy's example scripts in his Introduction to Mod_Python...

I'm having some difficulty getting the .py &/or .psp files to function from
the browser.

I've added the User defined handlers (via my host's control panel):

.psp     mod_python
.py      mod_python

but I'm not able to get the pages served correctly.
My internet host provider assures me that mod_python is setup correctly.

Here's the test page URL (with code snippets):

http://test.audiotap.com/

the mod_python links test the following:
try 1 - the file
try 2 - the file plus the function
try 3 - the file plus the function plus a value

the python server pages test the following:
try 1 - the file
try 2 - the file plus the function
try 3 - the file plus the function plus a value

thoughts?

thanks,

justin

Takk for naa, og hils til alle :)