[mod_python] Re: Book on mod_python?

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:14:00 EDT 2005

2005/5/27, Damjan <gdamjan at mail.net.mk>:
> > As for a mod_python book, I really think this should be done based on
> > the future 3.2 release rather than based on the 3.1.x versions.
>
> Is there a list of new features planned for 3.2, and is there some
> timeframe when could we expect it?
>
> --
> damjan | дамјан
> This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk <-- not my mail address!!!

The future release notes are here :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=11060&styleName=Html&projectId=10640&Create=Create

As for the planning, well, I'd say that all we need for now is some
testing (only unit tests have been performed for now, compatibility
test could be done with a beta version or directly a Release
Candidate) and a bit of documentation. As soon as we decided
everything is OK,  Grisha is the only one who can make a release for
now.

Regards,

Nicolas