[mod_python] mod_python doesn't parse python scripts

Fabiano Sidler fabianosidler at swissonline.ch
Tue May 24 06:56:11 EDT 2005

Hi Folks!

I set up mod_python according to the documentation and also tried out
my own configurations, but I've never got mod_python parsing my scripts.
They are sent to the client plainly, i.e. the client gets the code, not
the result of the code.
Furthermore, the only Handler mod_python seems to know, is PythonHandler.
When I specify any other Handler, httpd exits with the following error:

Syntax error on line 7 of /etc/httpd/modules/mod_python.conf:
Invalid command 'PythonRequestHandler', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

What can I do?
Thanks for helping...

Fips