[mod_python] SimpleXMLRPCServer causing seg fault?

Craig Warren craig.warren at encorp.com
Fri May 13 10:42:41 EDT 2005

I have found that you need version 1.95.8 of expat.  I had the same
problem and  was using version 1.95.7 before Fedora Core  2

[cwarren at lapbob clean]$ rpm -qi expat
Name        : expat                        Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.95.8                            Vendor: (none)
Release     : 4                             Build Date: Tue 28 Dec 2004
02:55:23 PM MST
Install Date: Tue 28 Dec 2004 02:55:53 PM MST      Build Host: lapbob
Group       : System Environment/Libraries   Source RPM:
expat-1.95.8-4.src.rpm
Size        : 157806                           License: BSD
Signature   : (none)
URL         : http://www.libexpat.org/
Summary     : A library for parsing XML.