[mod_python] mod_python session trouble

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Tue May 10 02:42:40 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 01:53 -0400, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
> It would help if you can isolate it to a very small example which
> demonstrates the problem and post it here.

See next mail.

> BTW, are you using req.internal_redirect() in any way, especially
> where you are trying to access the session object both before
> and after the redirection? Also, are you stashing any data within
> the "req" object for use in later phases of processing?

Not at all.

> Can possibly be related to unlocking of session not being done
> properly. Are you using "prefork" or a multithread MPM with Apache
> such as "worker"?

Euhm... my answer is "huh?" on this. Sorry I'm a real beginner in this.

I've used a stock install of Apache, checked basically only the paths,
and added configuration for mod_python. I'm at the moment not yet
interested so much in optimising apache.
When starting up, it starts in 5 sessions.

Wouter.