[mod_python] Printer connection thro' python

tushar liladhar patil tusharpatil1982 at rediffmail.com
Thu May 5 01:06:53 EDT 2005

I m using python2.3.4,glade2.0 and mandrake10.1 linux as a platform for this.
        I m in need of some API's for Printer connection in PyGtk2.0,so that, that API's can interact with OS and the OS will give me the dialog box of priter, like in JAVA we have Printable interface.
        So please do the needful, Im waiting for the nice reply.

        I heard about Cupd, lpr of these are API from linux(os). but i dont know how to use it so if anyone knows please let me know also.
Thanking u,
Tushar

SVS Software.
Near Dandekar Bridge,