[mod_python] Sneak peak at Vampire 1.5, including vampire::publisher support.

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sat Mar 19 20:41:41 EST 2005

On 15/03/2005, at 12:53 PM, Jan Huelsbergen wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> first, thanks for the quick reply.
>
> Graham Dumpleton wrote:
>> FWIW, the vampire::publisher replacement I wrote for
>> mod_python.publisher
>> doesn't suffer this problem. It wasn't intentional that I fixed it,
>> but because
>> of how I completely turned around how a lot of the checks and things
>> are
>> done, it just so happened to eliminate the bug.
>
> That sounds intriguing, but I must admit I was not able to find this
> vampire::publisher handler in your latest Vampire release (nor did I
> find it using google or the Mailinglist archives).
>
> Can you point me to where the fun is?

Vampire 1.5 will be released over the Easter weekend along with a
complete
update of my web site.

You can get a sneak peek at the raw docutils text for the article
giving an
overview of this new version of Vampire at:

   http://svn.dscpl.com.au/vampire/trunk/articles/vampire-001.txt

Smart people should be able to work out from that URL how they can view
all the source code as well and even check out a copy of the working
version using a subversion client if they have one. :-)

Be warned that I am in overload mode at the moment because of my real
job and other commitments. I tend to not read email for days at a time
when that happens. All the same, will try and answer any questions if
there are any.