[mod_python] mod_python doesn't work

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Sat Mar 19 20:31:54 EST 2005

On 18/03/2005, at 11:24 AM, <cmd.exe at 163.com> wrote:

> hi:
>   mod_python doesn't work with apache together, i don't know why!

Read through the following article, comparing what it suggests to what
you are doing and taking note of recommendations it gives about looking
in Apache log files etc.

   http://svn.dscpl.com.au/vampire/trunk/articles/modpython-001.txt

This will be available as a proper HTML page when I launch my updated
web site next weekend.

If this doesn't help and you still can't work it out, then come back
to the mailing list, providing the more detailed information that the
article suggests you supply to make it easier for people to help you.