[mod_python] Support for Python 2.4

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Wed Mar 16 15:58:12 EST 2005

On 17/03/2005, at 3:33 AM, Eddie Diener wrote:

> Are there any plans for a version of mod_python for Python 2.4 ?
> Attempting to install the 3.13 version of mod_python for Python 2.4
> when both Python 2.3 and Python 2.4 exist on my machine just does not
> work. I do have the mod_python 3.13 installed for Python 2.3 already
> but I want to use it with Python 2.4 .

I few people have given some suggestions and comments and hopefully
they have
helped, but my question is can you actually explain what is wrong? Does
the
installation fail? Does it continue to use the wrong version of Python?
Does
it crash when used? Ie., what is the actual problem and how does it
manifest?

Unless the other posters comments have solved your problem, you are
probably
going to need to provide more details. Would also help if you mention
which
platform you are using.