[mod_python] Getting modpython and php to work on the same computer

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Mar 10 16:02:32 EST 2005

These problems usually come down to PHP and Python, or some module being
used by either, being compiled against different versions of some shared
library. The main culprit tends to be libexpat but there can also be
issues with MySQL. See FAQ entry:

http://www.modpython.org/FAQ/faqw.py?
query=PHP&querytype=simple&casefold=yes&req=search