[mod_python] Using a psp parser from outside mod_python

Mamading Ceesay mamading at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 13:57:44 EDT 2005

On 6/23/05, dharana <dharana at dharana.net> wrote:
> Thank you for the suggestion Mamading but I'm already using PSP on a lot of
> parts of my application and I would rather stick to only one php-like parsing
> module.

Understood.  The context wasn't clear from your original post, which
is why I asked if PSP is needed.  As you are already using it in other
parts of the app then sticking with it is the right thing to do.

Mamading Ceesay

"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change
something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller