[mod_python] Download authorisation

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Fri Jun 17 21:38:30 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I've a problem that I'm struggling with: how to allow a certain user a
download, so that the user can download it once and only once? The
authorisation part I have; what I'm struggling with is how to open the
download for that specific file to the user (not too hard), and mainly
how to check whether the file has been downloaded completely. Taking
into account that a user may only be able to download it partly now, and
has to resume later.
I can't find anything with google... can't think of a specific enough
query.

Wouter.