[mod_python] Help! Error importing psp

Adriano Monteiro py.adriano at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:08:37 EDT 2005

Hi folks!

I'm getting this error from time to time:

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler mod_python.publisher"

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
299, in HandlerDispatch
    result = object(req)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/publisher.py",
line 98, in handler

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line
457, in import_module
    module = imp.load_module(mname, f, p, d)

  File "/var/www/quiron/core/CadastrarUsuario.py", line 17, in ?
    from mod_python import apache, psp

ImportError: cannot import name psp

I don't undesrtand why is this happening. I saw some threads that have
already talked about this problem, but I didn't find any solution!
I'm almost quiting. I'll have to change the language of my project
because of this problem if it persist..

Adriano Monteiro Marques
py.adriano at gmail.com

I'm FREE... Are you?