[mod_python] Is right to ignore errors while pickling session data?

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 03:40:19 EDT 2005

Hi dharana,

If you're using 3.2.0-dev and FileSession, then you should see that the
pickling / unpickling exceptions are logged into the error log. DbmSession
does not catch the exception so it should be raised up to the user. That's
something we should fix, so that every session class behaves the same way.

What version of mod_python and what session class are you using ?

Regards,
Nicolas