[mod_python] Need help with configuration, coudn't find anything to help in the archives

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Thu Jul 21 18:06:26 EDT 2005

To get you going while someone comes up with a suggestion, if
you haven't done so already, have a read of:

   http://www.dscpl.com.au/articles/modpython-001.html

On initial impressions it would look like the version of the
mod_python module being loaded into Apache is looking in the
wrong location for the installed Python part of mod_python.
Ie., the files that would be installed into the site-packages
directory of your Python installation. Alternatively, the files
aren't actually installed anywhere. Try some of the tests for
determining which version of mod_python is present as described
in article above, as that will also tell you if the Python bits
are installed as well.

BTW, mod_python 3.2.3 hasn't been released yet, presume you
meant to say mod_python 3.1.3. :-)