[mod_python] Talk on Vampire (Thursday 21st - Sydney/Australia)

Graham Dumpleton grahamd at dscpl.com.au
Mon Jul 18 20:21:07 EDT 2005

For anyone who may reside in Sydney down here in the land of OZ, I
will be giving a bit of a talk on Vampire this Thursday as part of a
regular local Python users meetup.

The details of where and when are included below. If anyone here
actually manages to get there, I will be covering a bit on a new
project I am working on to replace Vampire. This will be the first
proper public outing of what I am up to on this new project. The
new system is even more componentised and I see it as something
that is simple enough in concept that it might be a good candidate
for inclusion in mod_python itself.

Graham

Alan Green wrote ..