[mod_python] Help with memory problems

dharana dharana at dharana.net
Tue Jul 12 19:49:24 EDT 2005

Please, ignore my previous email. The massive leak was being caused by
FileSession. I was using an earlier snapshot and after upgrading to:

http://svn.apache.org/snapshots/mod_python/mod_python_20050712224304.tar.gz

Everything went back normal. After checking everything works go upgrade
production. Load problem solved. I feel much better now, python handles the
heavy complexity I imposed to him with no problems.

How much is left for 3.2? I can't use an stable mp release right now because I
need several things included in 3.2 (segfaults for psp, filesession, etc) and
using svn HEAD in a prod server is scary.

--
dharana