[mod_python] Where to get latest sources of mod_python?

Martin MOKREJŠ mmokrejs at ribosome.natur.cuni.cz
Mon Jul 4 09:01:29 EDT 2005

Hi,
  I have some weird problem with module imports under mod_python.
While reloading the webpage on every second reload I get a module import error.

  Similarly, I'm getting python executed in "restricted" mode just after
I use (not import) cElementTree module. Fredrik Lundh mentioned some users
had such problems when expat library was different to the used by apache
itself. I got everything recompiled but nothing changed. I use Gentoo
linux, btw. I have no problems when using elementtree to parse xml files.

  So, I would like to download latest cvs snapshot of mod_python as
reading the bugreports on your web impressed me you are going to
release 3.2 version rather soon.

  I followed the instructions at http://www.modpython.org/ so I got
to this cvs repository.

# cvs -t update -dR
  -> main: Session ID is 483142c930984567
  -> main loop with CVSROOT=/home/cvspublic
  -> open_connection_to_server (:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic)
  -> Connecting to cvs.apache.org(209.237.227.194):2401.

  Unfortunately, the flex path is hardcoded to /usr/local/bin/flex so
it leads me to suspicion that I checked out some wrong branch (I have HEAD
or whatever was the default). Any pointers? And please, put the cvs commands
on the web. And at the best generate snapshots automatically.

Thank you!
Martin