[mod_python] mod_python with xmlrplib

Conrad Steenberg conrad at hep.caltech.edu
Thu Jan 27 11:33:35 EST 2005

Hi Marco

Btw, it is highly recommended that you also look at py-xmlrpc as well if
you have the ability to install your own modules on the server.

- It is very fast, using it's own C-based parsing engine.
- Corollary to the bove: it doesn't need expat. In fact it has no
external dependencies.
- It uses its own http library if you want to use it as a client

FWIW, I've been using py-xmlrpc with mod_python for about 3 years on a
number of production servers with no problems.

Cheers

Conrad