[mod_python] mod_python release?

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 11:57:02 EST 2005

Hi,

mod_python is still developed, mostly for bug fixes right now (no new
feature seems to be planned). You can checkout the latest development
version of mod_python at the Subversion repository :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_python/trunk

Subversion is the new CVS. For more information about Subversion, see
http://subversion.tigris.org/.

As a reminder, we now have a JIRA bug tracking system here :

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MODPYTHON?report=select

As for an official release, let's ask Grisha... Maybe it's time for
the 3.1.4 version ?

Regards,
Nicolas