[mod_python] DBXML

berry groenendijk berry.groenendijk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 17:06:55 EST 2005

I think I know what you mean. I have installed Berkeley DB XML 2.0.9
(on Fedora Core 3, AMD64). I want to use it as a xml store for my
website. I also use mpservlets
(http://home.comcast.net/~d.popowich/mpservlets/) on my website. I
just love this extension to mod_python.

But, I am still unable to get bdbxml to work together with mod_python.
Especially instantiating XmlManager() seems to fail. It just doesn't
give any results back. When I use the same python code in a python
shell it works great. But, from within mod_python it just does not
seem to work.

Perhaps we can help each other to get bdbxml working with mod_python...

--
Berry Groenendijk
http://www.bersie.de